
The purple bracelets are finally on our wrists and I've already moved my bracelets four times today! Thank God He is patient, and teaching me to give thanks always. Here are the suggested rules www.acomplaintfreeworld.org gives:
Begin to wear the bracelet, on either wrist.
When you catch yourself complaining, gossiping or criticizing (it’s ok, everyone does) move the bracelet to the other arm and begin again.
If you hear someone else who is wearing a bracelet complain, you may point out their need to switch the bracelet to the other arm; BUT if you’re going to do this, you must move your bracelet first!
Stay with it. It may take many months but when you reach 21 days you will find that your entire life is happier, more loving and more enjoyable.
Use the comment box to share your progress!!
Keep giving thanks!
Becky
Ephesians 5:19-20:
Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 comments:
i already lost mine but i know i have did sin in my heart at least a thousand times im such a bad boy:(
I have found it very difficult to not complain. I don't know what it is or why I can't bring myself to not complain.
I think that as a person, I have a lot of work to do to grow as a perosn.
Post a Comment