
Hey Everyone!
Thanks for praying for my dad. He had an angioplasty today, which is the expansion of an artery that is blocked. My dad's artery (a tube where the blood flows) was very narrow or thin so his blood did not flow very well throughout his body. The doctor inserted something called a stent to expand the artery so that the blood could flow better. To our surprise the doctor needed to insert THREE stents!! If my dad did not have the angioplasty he probably would have had a heart attack. I want to take this moment to thank and praise God for protecting my dad and for being our Emmanuel God. Thanks again for all your prayers! Please continue to also pray for his recovery, as well as Missionary Joseph Han's!!
Love,
Becky
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
-John 14:27
1 comment:
i hope your dad gets better!!!!
tee hee
Post a Comment